When planning a trip to Cairns, Australia, naturally, I wanted to do everything on my bucket list in the short 5 days that I am there, so I opted to book a multi-day combo tour. I went with this one: a 3-day tour that takes you snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef, up to the Kuranda Village via the railroad and Skyrail, and then to The Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation! There are tons of attractions to see, but these are the top 5 Things in Cairns to be excited about:
Top 5 Things in Cairns, Queensland, Australia
2. Helicopter ride over the Great Barrier Reef
While you’re on the reef, you might as well see it from above too with a helicopter tour! Helicopter rides are always expensive, but I’ve never regretted paying for it after!
4. Daintree River Wildlife Cruise
You can’t visit Queensland and not see a crocodile! A Daintree River Cruise is a great chance to see these incredible animals, along with many others, up close!
5. Cape Tribulation Beach
A beautiful beach in Queensland, Cape Tribulation is definitely worth a visit!
Hope this list of theTop 5 Things in Cairns to do helps you plan your trip!
You Might Also Like These Cairns, Australia Posts:
- Why You Should DEFINITELY Visit The Kuranda Village in Cairns
- Great Barrier Reef Tour: Views from Above and Below
- Bucket List: 100 Tops Things to do in Australia
- The Cairns tour You DON’T Want to Book