Wondering what to wear in Lake Como? I’ve got you covered! Here is my packing list + style guide for what to wear when visiting Lake Como in the summertime. At the end of the post, I link to my packing list google doc that you can customize and print for yourself!
What to Wear in Lake Como during Summer
This site contains affiliate links. I may receive a commission for purchases made through these links at no additional cost to you.
Lake Como Packing List: Clothes + Shoes
Lake Como is definitely a “dressier” destination. The vibe is very classy and chic. Here’s what I recommend, but of course, pack what you want!
Tops + Bottoms – if dresses aren’t your thing or if you just want to switch it up, a stylish top and bottoms work too. Personally, I would do a simple t-shirt paired with either chino or jean shorts or even a preppy tennis skirt.
Other clothing essentials to bring to Lake Como:
- Hair scarf
- Workout clothes (if needed)
- Rain jacket (check the weather!)
Lake Como Packing List: Toiletries
Here is the list of toiletries and beauty products I recommend packing for a trip to Lake Como, obviously edit to your own needs:
- Toothbrush + paste
- Perfume or body spray
- Face cleanser + lotion
- Hairbrush (Wet Brush is the BEST)
- Hair ties, Bobby pins, scrunchy, etc
- Curling Iron/straightener
- European Compatible Blowdryer
- Shampoo + conditioner
- Hairspray + Dry shampoo
- Chapstick (O’Keeffee’s is the best and it’s cheap!)
- Meds/First Aid
- Eye drops
- Tampons, Pads, etc
Other Things to Pack
These are other items I recommend packing
- Passport + Necessary travel documents
- Copy of Important Documents (Passport, Driver’s license, etc)
- Phone + Phone charger
- European Plug Adapter
- Portable speaker
- Power bank
- Headphones (I swear Bose noise canceling headphones are a GAME CHANGER on flights and so worth the cost)
- Neck Pillow
- Journal/notebook + pens
- Water bottle
- Camera + charger (See what I use here)
- Laptop or iPad + charger
- Mini portable fan (it gets hot in the summer!!)
- Steamer (for wrinkly clothes, way better than an iron)
Customizable + Printable Lake Como Packing Checklist
Here is my Lake Como packing list doc! Follow the directions on the first slide to make a copy so you can edit and customize it for yourself.
Hope this guide on what to wear in Lake Como was helpful! If you have any questions, leave a comment below or send me a DM on Instagram!
You Might Also Like: