Spring break is your chance to get away from the stresses and packed schedules of the semester and kick back to relax for a bit. That’s why it’s the perfect time for a girls trip. So grab your girls and pack your bags, because this spring break, it’s all about the ladies! Alexa, play “Wannabe” by the Spice Girls—and keep reading for my top 12 picks for the girls trip spring break of a lifetime!
12 Destinations for a Girls Only Spring Break Trip
This site contains affiliate links. I may receive a commission for purchases made through these links at no additional cost to you.
1. The Florida Keys
There’s dozens of picture perfect beaches to choose from and the third largest barrier reef in the world! Spend a day snorkeling or scuba diving with Captain Hooks. Whatever you do, be sure to enjoy a conch fritter or two!
2. San Diego, CA
If you’re on the west coast, San Diego is a no-brainer for a girls trip! Known for its ideal year-round weather and beautiful beaches, it’s the perfect place to slow down, catch up, and enjoy the company of your closest buds for a week. Make sure you catch a sunset from Sunset Cliffs State Park!
Afterwards, head to Pacific Beach (or “PB” if you want to sound like a local) for fun dive bars and good late night eats. Come back for brunch at Kono’s Cafe for the best breakfast burrito you’ll ever have.
3. Cabo, Mexico - Mexico Girls Trip
¡Vamos a la playa! Cabo is the perfect place to hit the beaches with the ladies, grab some delicious authentic Mexican food, and then hit the clubs for a nightlife experience you won’t forget. If your group loves going out and meeting new people, this is the perfect spot.
4. Take a Spring Break Road Trip
Is there anything better than a windows-down, music-up drive? I don’t think so! You’ll have ample time to chat in the car, show each other your fave new song, and explore some new places, besties in tow.
For some southern charm: Savannah—>Charleston—>Asheville:
- In Savannah, soak up the classic southern beauty with cobblestone streets, Spanish moss, and antebellum architecture abound.
- Then, head up to Charleston to stroll in the picturesque pastel streets, grab some delicious southern delicacies (low country boil anyone?), and enjoy the waterfront.
- Finally, turn west towards the North Carolina Blue Ridge Mountains to Asheville. Hike up Mt. Mitchell and then come back into town for a cold beer at one of the many breweries in town.
For some California dreamin’: San Francisco—> LA via the Pacific Coast Highway
- Start in San Francisco hitting all the hotspots like Fisherman’s Wharf, the Mission, and Chinatown.
- Then, drive across the Golden Gate Bridge and connect to the PCH. Take your time driving and make sure to stop for a night or two along the way in towns like Monterey or Santa Cruz. Big Sur has some of the best views, so be sure to make time to explore the area.
- Finish in LA, where you can shop, eat, and enjoy the famed nightlife. Who knows who you may bump into! Pro tip for the PCH: make sure to drive North to South, so you have unobstructed views the entire drive!
5. Palm Springs, CA - Ultimate Girls Trip Spring Break
Soak up the luxury that is Palm Springs. Sit poolside and sip on some cocktails, then head to one of the famed eateries like El Jefe for tacos and margs. For a day of rest and relaxation, start off with brunch at the famed Cheeky’s, then enjoy a spa treatment (or five). Finish the day with a farm to table dinner at FARM.
6. Napa, CA - Boozy Wine-filled Girls Trip Spring Break
Okay, so you and your friends want a classier spring break? Napa is the perfect spot for a laid back but fun girls trip. Visit local wineries to taste their latest vintage. You can take a car, but one of the best ways to soak it all in is via a bike tour with Napa Valley Bike Tours. After all, I’ve heard Napa Cabernet Sauvignon tastes better when you have to sweat for it.
7. Las Vegas, NV
If the girls want to let loose for spring break, there’s no better place than Las Vegas. Start off the night right with drinks at Vanderpump Cocktail Garden (yes, that Vanderpump) in Caesar’s Palace. Head to the tables and try your luck at blackjack or catch a show-Cirque du Soleil or Chippendales depending on the vibe your crew is trying to set.
8. Turks and Caicos
For the girls who need nothing more than a white sand beach and the sound of waves, Turks and Caicos is the ideal spring break spot.
Be sure to check out Grace Bay for incredible barrier reef snorkeling and the *best* beach in the Caribbean! It’s a quieter part of the Caribbean, so it’s the perfect place to unwind with the girls.
10. Austin, TX
You could say I’m partial to Austin since I live here, but I do think it’s one of the best girls trip spots for a reason. There’s endless options for dining, nightlife, and outdoor activities. Spring break is a great time to visit because the weather is ideal, live music is everywhere, and the drinks just taste sweeter. I’ve got loads of recommendations for Austin:
11. Nashville, TN - Party Girls Trip Spring Break
A new favorite for Bachelorette trips, it makes sense that Nashville would be a perfect girls trip locale too. If you’ve got some country loving ladies in your crew, put on those cowboy boots and hit the town for live music and beers.
12. Denver, CO
Denver is a great spot to head with your girls. There’s awesome access to the outdoors, fun day trips, and big city amenities like top tier food and entertainment. Check out who’s playing at Red Rocks Amphitheater while you’re there-even if it’s not any of your crew’s all time favorites, the venue is legendary for a reason. Boulder is a cool little city not too far away with amazing thrift shops, good breweries, and college nightlife.
No matter if you’re more into getting your tan on or checking out a new city, I’ve got you covered for the perfect girls trip spring break. Wherever you choose, you’ll have a good time as long as you’ve got your girls by your side! Got a question? Leave a comment below or send me a DM on Instagram!
You Might Also Like: